Friday, August 26, 2005

Oh! What an amazing week I had at Denman Island

I went to Denman Island for Lynette and Brownyn's Denman Island Dance retreat. Oh my god. . .it was amazing! We danced and ate for five days! And, somehow, I managed to lose weight eating lebanese food each day and having at least one chocolate bar each day (Denman Island Chocolate bars are amazing!)

We learned so many great things, had a lot of opportunities to dance to live drum, I met some great ladies (and a few wonderful cooks! The guys were in the kitchen cooking while the girls were dancing!) and I'm still tired! lol

The place where I stayed was great as well because there were five of us in the course that were staying at the B&B. . .was was awesome as well!! We would wait until the bakery was opened and then run for coffee! If you've been to Denman Island you know that there is one bakery, one general store and one deli. . . that's it! but was awesome!

No comments: